WE CARRY THE EQUIPMENT THAT’S BEST FOR YOU!
A full line of quality equipment used throughout Canada in residential settings for people who are choosing to invest in their health at home.
- Easy on the knees. Pedal placement ensures biomechanically correct leg position, which means increased comfort and reduced stress on the knees.
- Measure your intensity. Heart rate sensors on the handlebars of each Lifecycle bike show you how hard you are working, and let you know when it’s time to coast for a while.
- Step through and get going. Lifecycle recumbent bikes are available in three different step-through models. The open-frame design and front-assist handlebars make it easy for any exerciser to get on and go.
- Heart rate monitoring at your side. Each Lifecycle recumbent bike has hand sensors on side-mounted handlebars, making it easy to monitor your heart rate for an effective workout.
- Relax when you ride. A relaxed body position provides makes a ride on a recumbent comfortable and inviting.
- Do Not Disturb. Extremely quiet operation means that no one else in the house, condo or apartment has to hear your workouts.
- Smooth Moves. Years of research has helped Life Fitness develop an ellipse path that feels comfortable and mimics natural movement.
- Calorie Burn. The total-body workout burns calories without putting pressure on the knees and other joints.
- Cushioned for Comfort. The Life Fitness FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress and features durable LifeSpring™ shock absorbers that ensure years of comfortable runs.
- Easy to Use. All Life Fitness treadmills include the convenient GoSystem™ Quick Start for simple workout set up and instant incline and speed adjustments. Designed to make it easy and inviting to start your workout.
- Room to Run. A generous running surface area lets you pay attention to your miles instead of your footing.
- Strength Training for Life. Strength training isn’t just for those who want to bulk up. It’s a great way to improve overall health, enhance stability and balance, and make everyday activities a little easier.
- Freedom of Movement Cable Motion™ Technology lets you build balance and stability by choosing your own path of motion during strength training. Cable Motion machines are extremely versatile and provide a total-body workout.
- Defined Paths. Fixed Motion machines allow you to focus on strengthening specific muscles using machine-defined paths of motion. Extensive biomechanics research means that these paths feel smooth and natural.