It is the process of draining, disinfecting, cleaning, and filling your outdoor pool with fresh chlorinated water. The purpose is to prepare the pool for the summer season and remove the dirty standing water, debris and mould that forms over the winter.
Local bylaws are strict when it comes to stagnant water and the fines outweigh the cost to drain, clean and fill your pool.
HEALTH RISKS RELATED TO STAGNANT WATER:
- A natural breeding ground that can lead to the spread of mosquito born illnesses including: West Nile virus. Dengue fever, Viral Encephalitis.
- Forms of Bacteria can develop causing multiple ailments including E.Coli, Dysentery or Cholera.
- A bad odor creates annoyance
- Looking at a dirty or infested area creates unwanted tension for those who pass by.
Generally, a facility or home caught with stagnant water will get a week’s notice prior to fines, so do not get caught at the last minute.
LIV North Pool Summerization package includes:
- draining, cleaning, and refilling so water can circulate with proper chemical levels
- a start up quantity of chemicals if none are on hand.
- a complementary inspection to ensure everything is in good order.
Is the date that you are opening your pool for your local community to use. this is the date set to ensure everything is up and running and the pre-opening inspections are completed.
Your complete inspection service will be reported to you electronically and your pools inventory of equipment will be stored on our cloud-based operating system in case an emergency happens.
Note: It is not imperative to turn on the heaters and we can arrange a reduced maintenance schedule to ensure the water is properly maintained while your facility decides what the summer schedule, if any, will be.
HOW TO GET Started:
If you are already contracted with LIV North, you are on our schedule and you only need to activate it by letting us know.
If you are not a pool customer, LIV North has a variety of Summerizing options to meet your requirements including
- Summerize only
- Summerize and Winterize
- Maintenance Programs
- Monitoring and testing
- Staffing and Lifeguarding
LIV North has already started preparing our seasonal contracted pools for the summer. We are busy with renovations and upgrades. Even though a pool is not opening until June or July, this is not the year to leave anything on your site that could cause potential for disease or infection.
Contact us today. 416-665-0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The LIV North team are committed to ensuring your facility is safe and clean for all your residents.
Check out our 2022 Seasonal Spring Checklist